Wordpress plugins zapped my website

“website” is not equal with “domain”. They are different things.

1. website = the place where your actual content is hosted. At 000webhost free plans, is that long address: abcdefgh...000webhostapp.com

2. domain = that friendly-name address which you assign to your account, and link it to your website, in order to access your website easily. In our case it is rentmyhusband.biz

If you delete your website you can’t create another one with the same address as your previous one. Example: you have a website with address abcd.000webhostapp.com. You delete it. From now on you can’t create another website with address: abcd.000webhostapp.com

Domains however can be used anywhere and they’re not restricted, nor blocked. You can link any domain to any website you want :slight_smile:

And went to Hostinger and wanted to use my original web site address of rentmyhusband.biz I could not cause I deleted it in 000webhost? Does that mean I can never use it again?

In short: rentmyhusband.biz can be used. rentmyhusband1.000webhostapp.com probably not.

Ok, I think I got it now. Thanks again for your help and for helping getting my website back up and running!!!

You’re very welcome :blush: