Set-up CLoudflare and still no SSL

Ok my mistake thanks for showing me

Seriously I got “Not sucure” again on my end

You SSL works fine here. Try clearing browser cache.

Oh at the time you posted that I was switching to AwardSpace but I switched back today and now there’s no SSL

If you change your CloudFlare login details to something temporary and message them to me or another staff member we can take a look.

Hello guys, I was wondering if you could help me. I did the tutorial that @sulliops posted in this forum but I’m having a problem. When I visit my website it says my site is not secure, and the whole protocol is in red. I tried with Chrome, Edge and IE , and it’s all the same (I also cleaned all the caches). But… when I visit my site’s webhostapp it loads perfectly and it says my site is secure in green. Maybe I did something wrong? I’m attaching a screenshot here so you can see the data at Cloudflare. Btw, Cloudflare added some DNS records by its own and when I tried to add the CNAMEs (@ and www) as the tutorial suggested, I couldn’t because in both cases it said:

An A, AAAA or CNAME record already exists with that host. (Code: 81053)

I would be very grateful if someone could tell me how to solve this problem. Thank you very much in advance!

Remove any records and add only the two required

Thanks for the feedback, @Infinity! I did as you said and I’m getting different results: sometimes, it says “ERR_TOO_MANY_REDIRECTS”. Other times, there’s a white page, it’s all empty. And I just tried again in Chrome (I also tried with IE and Edge) and it showed me this error:

Error 524 A timeout occurred
Browser Working
Cloudflare Working
Host Error

Cloudflare says it’s already active, and I just checked on Whois and it seems to be pointed well. I also checked on www.host-tracker.com and it says “301 moved permanently”, no idea what it means. This is the link to my site. Thanks again!

I fixed it! I just disabled the ssl option in configuration.php (I changed it from 2 to 0) and the sef option too (changed it from 1 to 0). Now my site loads perfectly fine and it shows https:// in green :slight_smile: And that’s it! Thanks for all the support.

2 Likes