Servidor de email entrante

Antes tenía un email con el nombre de mi dominio y utilizaba como servidor entrante en Outlook mx.000webhost.com
Ahora no funciona. ¿Qué debo cambiar?

I think this is what you are looking for…

cPanel > Set web address > your-domain > Manage > Modify MX records, and configure your website to use your e-mail provider.

mmm. Maybe not. In outlook, I created a pop3 account. In the incoming email server letterbox, I wrote mx.000webhost.com (now, after the update, I have tried with mail.post.000webhost.com), and for the outgoing mail server I wrote the server indicated by my internet provider, so if my domain was, for example, salticha.com, I could receive emails to salticha@salticha.com.
But now, I cannot receive emails as before.

000webhost already has a builtin feature for e-mail forwarding: cPanel > Manage emails > Create

With this one, every email received to a specified address is forward to the chosen email address. I think it’s better instead of complicating with incoming/outgoing servers. We’ll just let 000webhost do all the dirty work.

(now, after the update, I have tried with mail.post.000webhost.com)

I don’t know if 000webhost will handle the emails correctly if it’s not configured to do so. I strongly suggest the upper advice…