Mail Fowarding Working or did you Stop Offering it?

Have not received emails for some time now. Like to know what’s going on?

We had to temporarily disable the mail() function due to spammers abusing our network. We’ll let everyone know when we find a fix and when we re-enable the function. :slight_smile:

So you are still offering it and not trying to force free users to upgrade?

2 Likes

This is beginning to be a regular problem with this email. I have always trusted your service and have been using it for at least 5 + years. Emails are important to me, specially coming from this account. Could you email me when its working again. Or do you have any idea how long this will take. Its been days since my last email from this account. Thanks…

We will have the mail() function up and working again soon. We’ll let everyone know on the forum. :slight_smile: If you’d like to use the mail() function now, you can upgrade to Hostinger below. :slight_smile:

@evodawg2 Or you can use Zoho Mail Services, which is free and better than Mail Forwarding.

1 Like

Are you going to or not going to get this fixed? Zoho Mail is not free. I’m sure its not a priority since this has been going on for a week now. If not tell us so we can migrate to a service that works.

1 Like

Zoho Mail is indeed free. Check their pricing below @evodawg2 :wink: (Free plan at bottom.)

https://www.zoho.com/workplace/pricing.html

No time scale as of now.

1 Like

@evodawg2 Mail Forwarding issue is fixed, Try now and let us know if you face any issue. :slight_smile: