How to create a emails

hello team

some one can help me how i can set my emails

Hi @Emma4082!

What do you mean? You want people to be able to contact your from your website through e-mail forms? :slight_smile:

yes, i have already publish my website here i want to received the emails

How to receive them? (by what method? email forwarder, form contact which sends e-mails to your mailbox, etc)

i made a contact form on my website so if someone filled out and sent it i want to received on my email, so you can advice me which method is simple and good 1

Awesome! You could send e-mails using the PHP built-in mail() function. Our servers support this feature.

Please give me a minute to set up the mailing script for you.

@Emma4082 I see your mailing system is already setup. What is the address which should receive the e-mails sent through the contact form?

yes was been tried to setup but i don’t know how its works, the e-mails is emfinanga@gil.co.tz ,emma4082@gmail.com

I have updated the information and sent a test e-mail.

Please check your mailbox and see if you have received it or not.

bro on my inbox for both email not yet received.

how do you send it, are you using my contact form?

how do you send it, are you using my contact form?

Yes.

bro on my inbox for both email not yet received.

Please check spam sections as well.

note yet but this PHP code is work?,or can you insert your email to see if you received emails

The PHP code works. I have sent an e-mail to myself and it worked.

or do you have another PHP code you can set it there?, to see

OMG, why not me,

can you show me that sample email pls

Maybe I messed up the code when I edited it. Let me recheck it.

I have dished things up.

The problem was that form was created for sending email to one inbox, not two. It should work fine now :wink:

ok, so can i check it?, try to send and let me checking

I have sent you an e-mail already.

Check your mailboxes now.

Thank you very very much bro, real salute you:grin::facepunch::fist_left::handshake::handshake: