Help for Hostinger

I bought a domain in Hostinger. They sent an email confirming the payment but I do not see anything in the control panel. My domain does not appear. I want to know how to continue to reach step by step until I can transfer my domain to this host. Thank you.

Have a look!

Appears like this but I do not see my page.I also can not see the images of your answer to guide me

Domain Names

Home Domains
Domain Registrations

Search…
Domain Expires At Order Status Domain Status
No results found.
← PreviousNext →
Domain Transfers

Search…
Domain Order Status Domain Status
No results found.

I already tried with two browsers and neither in the help load the images. I’m Argentine, I get a little English

What domain did you purchase?

Go to set web address on 000webhost and see if it appears?

1 Like

Purchase domain auximotoronline.com.
The page that I uploaded to 000webhots is auximotor12.000webhostapp.com. You can see that page but now that I have the domain I want to put the domain name to the page.
I do not see my domain auximotoronline.com. in the set of addresses of the site

Do you have an invoice or proof of purchase?

I just sent an email to service@hostinger.com. In this return the hostinger payment confirmation.
I ask for patience but I am not very skilled with this of domains, hostings, etc.

I just sent mail back to support2@hostinger.com with all the details of my account at 000.webhost. I was told they did not know who was infinity. I hope to be lucky to be able to solve my problem with you or with them

I’m not sure exactly 100% what you are saying…

The domain you’ve mentioned does NOT appear to have been purchased.

Can you confirm via email or such if you have an invoice…

1 Like

Infinity. Este es el mail que recibi de Hostinger confirmando el pago:

Hostinger service@hostinger.com
10 oct. (Hace 11 días.)

para mí
inglés
español Traducir mensaje
Desactivar para: inglés
Logo
Logo

Thank you Guillermozudaire!

We have just received your payment! You can now complete the order at your member area.

Take me to member area

Autorenewal option has been successfully enabled for your service. To update autorenewal option and for full payment history go to Billing section.

If it is not enough, tell me who to forward it to.
Thank you