Everything is so slow

I’ve been experiencing troubles with the host ever since I started using it.
The web-based FTP is insanely slow, it takes at least 5-10 minutes to open up an HTML file with only 28 lines of code, and it even says (in red) at the bottom left-hand corner when I try to open it, " ftp_login(): User user OK. Password required" and it sometimes takes me up to 25 minutes to update just a small portion of one webpage. I don’t even have a lot of files either, I only have 11 HTML files with at most 80 lines of code, 1 image file, and 1 CSS file.

My FTP client won’t even connect to the files either, it constantly says that there’s no connection available, and it’s impossible to connect through that.

I just feel like if this is happening to me and plenty of others (which I see having similar problems), then what should I expect in upgrading to a paid version if the free version won’t even let me do anything within 5 minutes?

FileZilla screenshot:
Capture

Don’t upgrade if you don’t need to?

I think the FTP is being worked on yesterday/today, normal service should resume soon.

Please post the setup of your FTP clients and any error logs/screenshots to help troubleshoot.

It’s happening with me too

Please post the setup of your FTP clients and any error logs/screenshots to help troubleshoot.

1 Like

I understand that I don’t need to upgrade if I don’t want to
But I’m just saying, how on earth could the paid version be any better when all I see are troubles from others?

Hostinger is the main paid hosting service and 000webhost is just offered for free to support learners etc, it isn’t offered as a taster of the paid hosting at all - there is a demo if people want to try that, it is just for free - and they maintain as and when they can - it isn’t super high on the priority list unfortunately.