Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V

I am not a professional programmer (real programmer??), but use a mouse :slight_smile:
These days, nobody uses Ctrl+C and Ctrl+V for copying and pasting unless
their mouse is broken. By clicking the right button of a mouse, we can do
almost everything.

The statement was quoted just for fun (and not my case) even though it might not be
funny to some people, and not an intellectual one. For me, sometimes to utilize/recycle
open sources is more efficient than starting from scratch. Every programmer has his/her
own way of programming, and I am not criticizing to copy sources open to public.

Anyway, thanks for the link for an intellectual laugh.

hey, that reminds me of FAIL-Blog… LOL xD

I didn’t find it very funny… Barely a chuckle

Uhmmm…
Unfortunately nobody copy and paste like me I am the true “pur et dur”:

I use <number of lines of code to copy>yy to copy then p to paste them, otherwise if I have to cut I use <number of lines of code to cut>dd then p to paste them.
When the code is outside “the editor” I select it with the mouse then to paste I have only to click the middle mouse button…

…Are you using yet the right mouse button to get the menu from which to copy, cut or paste? …nahhhh you are primitive… …you have to evolve :smiley: ROTFL

h4n, looks like you are using a visual editor in a Linux system. Sometimes, I use vi editor
in my local Linux server. However, as you said, I am just primitively using add/delete
functions, not copying and pasting.

Uhmmmm… …grace,

Is not this the “Fun Zone”? Are not you who had started this thread? I do not read any smile, no one, in this your reply… :rolleyes: …In mine post I also wrote a ROTFL, that is a lot more than a smile… :stuck_out_tongue:

IMHO take it easy…

See you soon…

h4n, I am not familiar with the shortened words related with laughs, as my mother tongue
is not English. When I started this thread, even I did not know what LOL is. I am so innocent ^^
After Google search, now I can understand ROFL and IMHO.

You said you are copying and pasting in a different way from others. Are you not
doing that with vi editor? After Googling I found that there’s vi editor for Windows
system.

English language is NOT my native language too. :slight_smile:
If you are looking for internet slang and other weird acronyms Wiktionary could be useful, maybe there is also in your native language… :slight_smile:

After Google search, now I can understand ROFL and IMHO.

You said you are copying and pasting in a different way from others. Are you not
doing that with vi editor? After Googling I found that there’s vi editor for Windows
system.

Actually I am using vim (vi improved), that there is a version for Microsoft Windows, anyway you have guessed right the OS I am using, that is NOT Microsoft (the copy by select and middle mouse button to paste was detecting )

See you soon…

Yes,Using CTRL+C and CTRL+V anyone can become a Good Programmer because Internet in filled with thousands of Codes.

there is one more thing that make someone a great programmer
the [Enter] button

I don’t get it. :slight_smile: Why enter?

Haha …correct

that guy is completely right. copy paste is the core of programming . haha

In addition, you have 110% protection on typos.

Ctlr+c = Coppy

Ctrl+V= Paset …

lol ,but you cant be a good programmer then

HAAHA, Elly Got BANNED!

Progames too on that list.

up to some extend Your answer was right. :slight_smile:

What you mean??? Bro :confused: