Bottom watermark is too big

I’m also using the free hosting and the 000webhost logo looks far too big. I tried to fix it though code but I couldn’t. Moreover, I can’t remove it because the button is disabled unless I pay.
I just want it to go to its normal size please. My page it’s not commercial, by the way, I’m a student.
Thank you
http://martadecastro.000webhostapp.com/proyectos_web/luminis_web/index.html

I’m assuming you have a custom domain, so you won’t be able to turn off the branding. But I’m looking at your site, and the logo is just as big as it should be.

Oh! But I tried from different computers and it looks as high as the images. Something like 200px;
Also, I’m building another website and it look small. Usually, it stays in its corner, sometimes in the centre, like the page image. So that confirms my suspicions: it takes some properties from some element.
Marta

That’s quite odd. It’s possible that your code is referencing the banner’s code — do you have any CSS or HTML that references anything with the word banner?

@martadecastro Seems fine on my side too.

Yeah, finally I sorted it out by my self. The banner takes any image quality from the css so I had to group items in html, in every page to leave that isolated. They could have had this in mind. I don’t mind having it since I’m using the host for academic purposes…

Nope
See answer below

1 Like

We’re glad that you’ve solved it by your self :slight_smile:
Let us know if you have any other issue.