An internal error occurred. (While creating a website) [FIX IN PROGRESS]

I am having the same issue when trying to create. Can you help me?

To report back, my issue remains.

You aren’t the guy who should judge us :wink:

I have the same problem as a new user. Will be waiting for the fix.

1 Like

It worked for me an hour ago! Thanks!

I can collect the data for my project now. If you would like to participate I would be thankful: TempoMeter
It takes only up to four minutes.

1 Like

Thanks for letting us know.

Getting error that “Cannot create website. Our developers have already been notified”.

Hi, this is an error that we have been experiencing since earlier today. The developers are currently unavailable, but as soon as they are they will be rolling out an update to fix this issue. In the mean time, Hostinger premium plans are not experiencing this issue and may be just what you need, so I encourage you to check them out while the issue is being fixed.

1 Like

thanks please post an update when they fix the issue

So, I’m unable to create a new website, I am currently not at my limit, and am wondering what the issue is.
It claims to have notified the developers, however it has currently been around 6 hours since the initial issue.

Normally, I wouldn’t care, but this is kind of important, as I am creating something of quite high importance, which my Alpha Testers for my project are supposed to gain access to it through this website, yet are unable to, due to me being unable to setup the website.

Hi, this is an error that we have been experiencing since earlier today. The developers are currently unavailable, but as soon as they are they will be rolling out an update to fix this issue. In the mean time, Hostinger premium plans are not experiencing this issue and may be just what you need, so I encourage you to check them out while the issue is being fixed.

1 Like

every time i got an error

When i click on Create on Website error appears on the screen
An internal error occurred. Our developers have already been notified
Please check that problem because i need the host function ASAP

1 Like

1 Like

this popup appears when i try to create website
" an error occurred our developers have already been notified" Please help…!!!

Our developers are taking a look at this error and are rolling out an update

Guys is it fixed now?

Good for me @Supun !

1 Like

Yes. thank you so much mate

1 Like