2 months later still cant use this hosting account

heterotrophic-basin.000webhostapp.com

Its running and Ive uploaded files (when file uploads began working) but their web address had been unreachable this entire time. I gave up and left it for a while thinking maybe it would fix itself.

Starting to think this free account is a scam because you have to pay to get any help. Someone told me to use some proxy service on 000host where you put the address in and it goes there but thats stupid. Should be able to access the website.

Was just wanting to try the free service but since it doesnt work is it a scam? Do paid services have the same problem?

Surely there is something that can be fixed instead of using a proxy service. Im certainly not directing my domain to it if it does nothing.

Hi @bradoz

Your website is working fine here. As you can see, there are some downtimes in 000webhost as it is for students. If you need 100% uptime, go to this link and buy your paid hosting package. If you have any doubt with hostinger, you can check following.

https://www.trustpilot.com/review/hostinger.com

I’d like to tell that paid services don’t have those problems, they have a great support, poweerful servers and so on.

1 Like